When Kansas City was selected as a lead city, we had very little time to raise funds for the large-scale public meeting. Our funders were willing to jump in quickly and made this important opportunity possible. Funders include:
- Bromley Charitable Trust
- Community Network for Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
- H&R Block Foundation
- Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City
- Hall Family Foundation
- Jackson County Community Mental Health Fund
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Prime Health Foundation
- REACH Healthcare Foundation
- Research Psychiatric Center
- Saint Luke’s Foundation
- Sprint Foundation
- Sosland Foundation
- Truman Medical Center
- United Way of Greater Kansas City.